ADVENTURE RETRO MOTORCYCLE LEATHER JACKET
Like wine, this one gets only better with time!
This rugged, antique-brown motorcycle leather jacket offers a vintage look, comfort, and safety. It is made with extra strong stitching to last a lifetime! It is a perfect companion for a sunny afternoon ride through winding country roads or longer cross-country adventures. Take off the protectors, and you will have an impressive casual jacket that, like fine wine, will only get better over time.
- full-grain thick buffalo leather treated for a vintage look, solid, durable, and water-resistant
- removable CE-certified protectors on the shoulders, elbows, and back
- removable, breathable, antibacterial, 100-gram cotton-wool thermal lining with one phone pocket with Velcro closure
- four outer zipper pockets and one inner zipper pocket
- D‐ring waist straps, a Velcro closure collar, sleeve zippers, and snap button cuffs for a custom fit
- YKK zippers
- a full-circumference zipper, and an 8" zipper on the lower back to connect to pants
- enforced double stitching with 3-ply twisted bonded threads, abrasion resistant, withstanding stress and tension
- Lifetime warranty
Care instructions: Do not machine wash or dry clean! Condition at least once a year using a lanolin-based leather care product. To remove dirt and grease, use a damp cloth and soapy water. Store in a cool, dry place on a hanger. The removable lining can be machine-washed with cool or warm water on a normal cycle.