TOKYO VINTAGE FULLY-PROTECTED BIKER LEATHER JACKET
This "piece-of-art" motorcycle leather jacket stands out with its extravagant style projecting Japanese art and culture. It is tailored and CE-protected for riding but also suitable for daily wear without its removable protectors.
- full-grain cowhide leather – the most solid, durable, and water-resistant leather, treated for a vintage look. Its strength and refined surface made it the leather of choice in the racing biker industry since the 1920s.
- removable CE-certified protectors on the elbows, shoulders, and back by Smooth Ways (SW) – a world leader in protectors
- partial perforation on the sleeves that allows air in and out for temperature balance and comfort in warm weather
- removable, breathable, antibacterial 100-gram cotton-wool thermal lining with one phone pocket with Velcro closure
- three front pockets – two with zippers and one with button closure
- two front and two back zipper openings for ventilation
- four aluminum buckle adjustment belts on each side
- YKK zippers
- a full-circumference zipper and an 8" YKK zipper on the lower back to connect to pants
- enforced double stitching with 3-ply twisted bonded threads, abrasion resistant, withstanding stress and tension
- Lifetime Warranty
Designer: Yasuhiko Abbe
Care instructions: Do not machine wash or dry clean! Condition at least once a year using a lanolin-based leather care product. To remove dirt and grease, use a damp cloth and soapy water. Store in a cool, dry place on a hanger. The removable lining can be machine-washed with cool or warm water on a normal cycle.